The CP130 aluminium sliding door is considered as one of the most reliable and aesthetically appealing door in the current market. This particular door has been designed to accommodate for large sliding panels of 2.5m in width and 2.7m in height. Each panel can take up to 250Kg in weight thanks to its heavy duty rollers and robust frame. with such a formidable capacity, these doors can be made up to 15m in length.
The CP130 is equipped with a Lift&Slide mechanism on all panels to allow for a smooth and easy sliding, and provides a sealed threshold when fully locked to prevent any draft or water ingress. This mechanism can also provide ventilation by partially opening the panels and locking them in situ.
A lot of thoughts have been put into designing the threshold, so it can be suitable for a seamless floor finish with the patio level, and yet provides a good water outlet concealed drainage.
Features & Benefits
- Slim sightlines, with an interlock width of 69mm
- Door frame and hardware designed to take up 250kg per panel
- Maximum width of 2.5m per panel and up to 6panels per door
- Doors can be made as high as 2.7m in a single glass panel
- Lift & Slide mechanism to provide and smooth and easy sliding
- Thermally broken for an improved insulation (Polyamide Tech)
- High security locking mechanism with an Ultion security cylinder
- Wide weather gasket to avoid finger trapping injuries
- wide range of colours with the possibility of dual colour
- Flush threshold available
- and range of Classic and Designer handles are available