Schuco Bi-folding Sliding Door ASS 70 FD
The optimised Schüco ASS 70 FD and ASS 80 FD.HI folding sliding systems offer additional design options thanks to the opening type with 90° corner including a flat, thermally insulated floor threshold. An elegant feature retaining catch with a corresponding flat door handle is also new as an additional option.
An integrated structural expansion profile for system-based compensation for ceiling deflections completes the folding sliding systems which are smooth and easy to operate – an impressive solution for commercial projects and luxury homes.
Features & Benefits
- Slim sightlines, with an interlock width of 120mm
- Sublime profile design with rounded edges
- Designed to cope with weight of 100kg per panel
- Can be manufactured to a height of 3m
- Thermally broken for an improved insulation (Polyamide Tech)
- High security locking mechanism
- Wide weather gasket to avoid finger trapping injuries
- wide range of colours with the possibility of dual colour
- Suitable for integrated blinds (Manual & Electric)